We are all about promoting our community and providing opportunities for exposure. Therefore, if you’re thinking of contributing a blog post, read the guidelines below.
We get a large number of inquiries every week from guest bloggers and partners. We cannot accept all of them. Therefore, please note that we are super picky about the content posted on our site. Therefore, if you want your guest post to be accepted, please ensure that the content meets all the guidelines below. We’d love to see what amazing content you’ll bring to the community.
- First and foremost – “Does the content provide VALUE or BENEFIT to the reader?”
- Is the content detailed and informative (if we can find the same info via a simple Google search, then it’s not for us)
- Authors love blogging and truly focus on writing great content consistently
- 100% unique
- No sales pitches of your product or service however we’ll allow 1 external link to your own site. We do not allow guest posts that are evidently ridden with external links that are paid for, inserted unnecessarily, or seem to be collaborated upon for link exchanges.
Recommended Article Types
- How-To Guides
- Case Studies / Data focused articles
- Marketing Tips and Insights
- Social Media Marketing Hacks
- Logo Design
- Web Design
- Minimum 1000+ words for consideration. Take a look at our own content as a reference; We believe in long-form detailed content and our average blog post is between 1,500 – 2,000 words.
- Add images, screenshots, graphics, and/or charts where appropriate; Providing actual examples and visual demonstration of a concept is encouraged.
- First-person user tone
- Use relevant headings – h2, h3, etc. – for better readability (do not use h1 which is reserved for Titles)
- Use bullet points and numbers to grab attention
- Free of typos, grammatical errors, and jargon
- Keep paragraphs short and sweet
- Include at least 1 relevant internal link (if appropriate)
- Reference your facts, figures, and statements
- Do not link externally to our competitors
How to Share Content and Files?
- Blog Post – write your content in a Google Doc so that we can provide comments / review notes
- Enable the sharing settings so that we can access it (i.e., anyone with link).
- Image Filenames – All images should be named appropriately (all lowercase with dashes to separate words). For example: facebook-growth-numbers.jpg
- Image Size – Image sizes should be of high-quality and minimum width of 1000 px.
- If you need our assistance to contribute, just let us know. We love this stuff!!